August 26, 2014
Welcome to a special episode of Radio Free Weser, the first of its kind recorded in front of a live studio audience!
In this show:
- Dutt curious first XI choices
- Why Selke plays over Petersen
- Wither Fritz, part 7
- Eichin battles the board, and the board wins
- Is our situation really better or worse than HSV?
- 2nd Round Pokal Draw reaction
- Hoffenheim Preview
- Fantasy Soccer segment
- Assani Lukimya, fantasy stud.....awkward.
August 18, 2014
Welcome a jam-packed edition of Radio Free Weser as we officially kick off the 2014-2015 season!
In this week's show:
- Getting the monkey off your back, and getting into the 2nd Round of the Pokal
- Werder season predictions
- Bundesliga season predictions
- Hertha BSC, matchday 1 Preview
- A Mystery new fourth segment, sure to still around for the whole season.
August 12, 2014
The last week of the summer break! Its back to the matches that matter as Bjorn and Patrick preview this weekend's DFB Pokal match versus Illertissen.
Also in this pod:
- Recap the last two friendlies of the summer
- Happy trails Akpala...you defined the term 'transfer bust'
- Mehmet also nearly gone?
- Klose calls time for the DFB
- Should Werder court investors?
- Can Werder snap the poor run of form in the DFB Pokal?
August 5, 2014
Welcome back to another week of Radio Free Weser!
In this show Bo recaps his full soccer weekend, including his trips to both the Millerntor and Weserstadion. Also in the show...
- The scoop on day of the fans
- Werder trash Chelsea in a friendly...as was expected
- Mou none too pleased
- Galvez as a holding midfielder
- Other odds and ends throughout the Green and White wonderland.
Thanks again for listening guys!