The boys are back with another unexpectedly upbeat edition of Radio Free Weser!
In this pod:
- Was it just us? Or did Werder outplay Schalke?
- Party like its 2009
- DiSanto scores...and prompty gets suspended...he should have been carded for that atrocious goal celebration
- Elia, long for Werder?
- Thomas Eichin breaks up with Sebastian Mielitz on his BIRTHDAY...total Ted Mosby move Thomas....ice cold.
- Patrick gets distracted by Cardinal Baseball on the TV (full audio during the outro music)
- Werder's u23s and their role in building next years first team
- Mainz: European contenders?
As always, you're beautiful! Thanks for listening!