Patrick and Bjorn are back with another (winning) episode of the show. It all goes according to plan until halfway through the third and final segment when the boys fall down the rabbit hole and end up debating the merits of corporate investment in modern football and how (if at all) a club like Bayer Leverkusen or VfL Wolfsburg is different than Hoffenheim or RB Leipzig. Programming note: I decided to leave this section in because 1) it was fun 2) it was probably the best bit of radio we did today, and 3) we intend to dive into this topic further during the summer.
Also in this show:
- Double Winners Celebrated while Hunt scores a double.
- Werder close out their home slate with a victory
- The ascent of DiSanto and Garcia
- The bottom three are not proactive
- Relegation Playoff Preview
- Werder sharp new threads
- Oh yea! We've got one more game, but what is there to play for?
Thanks again for listening!