*Editor's note* please forgive some audio funkiness, Patrick's feed is a bit quiet in this recording.
In the 44th rendition of Radio Free Weser you'll hear....
- How SV Werder fared against Wacker Innsbruck and Atheltic Bilbao during this week's friendlies (not bad, really)
- How David Selke is making a case for the First Team
- How Tim Wiese could bench press your family...and why you should sympathize with him for it
- Case update on Bremen v. DFL/DFB...enter the Rummenigge
- Patrick fail to get Bjorn to yell "GIBRALTER" a la his favorite scene in Das Boot
- Should we dislike Eintracht Frankfurt as much as Wolfsburg now that Schaaf is collecting former Werderaner?
As always, thanks much for listening!